Friday, May 05, 2006

consumerism at its finest

Spring cleaning. Involving going through the junk we have piled in the basement. Including my pile. Of used cross-country skis (no shoes, just the skis). And a used electric drill (that doesn't work, unless as a manual drill). And other things that in five seconds I calculated I needed. There would have been an old wooden dresser; it was purchased, it just didn't fit in the truck. The common denominator among all these items? The antique auction at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, the bane of Justin's existence when we're visiting my parents in Canada's New Scotland.

But I have to do it. Because if I don't, the terrorists win.

1 sweet nothing:

Anonymous said...

Hi Winter,

Responding to your post... I'll have to admit--it's not directly related. I am so happy that you and Justin and Boh were able to make it to my very belated housewarming last night. =) I think I'm going to jump on the blog bandwagon fairly soon.

We'll have to go for a stroller walk or something very soon... Maybe even pick up a Starbucks coffee along the way? =)

Chat soon,

Bridgeee