Friday, July 28, 2006

the t-shirts I would buy my friends if, you know, I really, REALLY wanted to, and not just wanted to do this to kill some time whilst the Babe napped

For KP, I would buy this shirt.

For D.-man, I would buy this shirt.

For Rob, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. Or this one.

For Bridgee, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For the Babe, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Lesley, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Dame-o, I would buy this shirt.

For Samy, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Cammy and K.'s friend who lives in Saskatoon and who sometimes reads my blog, and all my other home-girls who know what cow tipping is, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Dirty Kurty, I would buy this shirt.

For Regina, I would buy this shirt.

For Kaiggy, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one.

For that Dave dude who works with Adoring and Wonderful Husband, I would buy this shirt (in a really small size).

For K., I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Max, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. (You know, if he was human).

For Kevin, I would buy this shirt.

For Matt, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one.

For Veener, I would buy this shirt.

For Grandpa, I would buy this shirt.

For Alex, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For Julie, I would buy this shirt.

For Gido, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

For B-Rad, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. (Or, I would just have one made special.)

For Jodie, I would buy this shirt. Or this one. Or this one.

For the Bro, I would buy this shirt.

For Heather and You-Know-Who-You-Are, I would buy this shirt. (And one for me too.)

For Adoring and Wonderful Husband, I would buy this shirt. Or this one.

And I would buy this shirt for me. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one.

Wow. That was one long nap.

1 sweet nothing:

B. said...

hey w.,

currently LAUGHING my ass off at this posting. will comment more intelligently later. :-)

p.s. some new reading material for you on my blog!