Sunday, August 27, 2006

Project RACE monthly update

I was VERY concerned about writing this post given the month I've had - a trip to the Holy Land, a visit from Grandma A - all things that threw me off my regular routine, but only just by a bit. While I have been quite lax keeping my food journal updated, I've done pretty well with the running, and it looks like I will have no problem being able to complete the 5K at the CIBC Run For The Cure in a little over a month (oh. my. God! Is October really only little over a month away?? **weep, sob, sob**) In fact, it's going so well that I am considering signing up for a 10K race to take place on New Year's Eve (called the Resolution Run). Anyone interested?

But now it's time to really start focusing on the other aspect of my goal: raising three hundred bones to go towards finding a cure for breast cancer - the whole reason for the run in the first place. At the time of writing I am only at 8% of that target. (Thanks S.!) So click here and GIVE UP YOUR MONEY, PUNK! The harassment will only get worse, so you might as well save yourself some trouble and just do it now...NOW!

1 sweet nothing:

Matt said...

i don't have a credit card. but i would if i did. sorry!