Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Project RACE monthly update

Okay Gido, by my calculations you owe me (or rather, you've agreed to donate to my fundraising efforts for the CIBC's Run for the Cure coming up this Sunday) $120.00. Yes. $120.00. If you're having problems with the math, Mr. Iron Ring, it equals out to 31.5 pounds of sweat money. Pretty awesome, eh? I think I will take your advice more often by putting my goals in writing. It seems to work.

In case anybody else is interested in ensuring booby goodness is here to stay, you can click here. Or here. Or here. All these links go to the same place, but I wanted to make absolutely sure you have no excuse not to click, because, uhh, it's crunch time folks, and so it's TIME FOR YOU TO PONY UP. COUGH UP THE CASH. SAVE THE TATAS, AS IT WERE. SO CLICK HERE...NOW!

Final update Sunday after the race, and all the honey garlic wings and nachos I plan to ingest by way of the glorious gluttonous celebration I've dreamed of during each and every one of my runs since I started this thing, or maybe Monday, in case those wings and nachos don't sit right, and I spend all Sunday night in the baƱo, ruing the run(s). This includes a total of all fundraising. So CLICK HERE NOW!

2 sweet nothing:

Anonymous said...

Can you please send me detailed calculation to support the amount I just donated? A three page document will suffice.

Congrats ... I am very proud!

Gido ...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You surpassed your goals!