Thursday, September 14, 2006

tasting our way through life

I'm having a hard time sitting down and coming up with things to write on this blog. I chalk it up to the change in season which caused my routine to be tweaked here and there. A baby that is growing up far too quickly is also following Autumn around on a leash, and our habit of going to the gym in the morning, followed by lunch and a half hour nap (which used to be an hour, at least) and then a couple hours of playtime and cleaning before daddy gets home, hasn't left me with as much time as I used to have to sit in front of the computer, check my email, and think of something witty and profound to say to y'all as a way to start my day. To top everything off the Babe is slowly learning to crawl, and so I've spent the last half hour following him around his three foot by three foot crawling space with a damp rag wiping up dog hair and cat dander so that his little mouth isn't offended with the evidence of what a truly horrible housekeeper I am as he taste tests which section of the floor he's deciding to shimmy to next. ("Mmmm! Dead bug! I think I'll go that way!") I'm scared that we'll both start to get the hang of these changes in our lives very soon.

1 sweet nothing:

Anonymous said...

if you're having problems thinking of something to write about... try cheese. when i did that i ended up with a rant about french people. :P