Saturday, January 27, 2007

project race monthly update

Still runnin'. I've been getting into the good habit of waking early during the work week to take the Woof for our 6.5K runs. It's a harder run; there is no time to let my oatmeal digest before embarking - so I don't eat anything at all, for fear of the stitches - meaning that after about 4Ks in I have to pull out everything I got that the previous night's sleep didn't completely deplete within me. These morning runs are a good four to five minutes longer than when I do them any other time of the day. But I can't wait until the sun rises earlier and I can watch the warm glow of the world open the door to another day. Photosynthesis for my soul.

1 sweet nothing:

Hugs and Kisses said...

Ran Monday. Walked Tuesday. Sat Wednesday. Still vertical Thursday. Horizontal Friday. Walked Saturday.