Monday, January 15, 2007

quick on the draw

Squatting gives one time to think. "Prolly shouldn't have ate that chili before I got here" and "Shoulda titled that blog post 'Kinda the same thing as sitting in line overnight in -20 weather for front row seat tickets to Metallica and then getting a real desk job two weeks later and being too scared to ask for the morning off (but not really)'" are just two things that come to mind. I thought I might have time to change the title of my previous entry without anyone knowing, but you already read the last post (at least some of you did), so you would know that I am neurotic enough to go back and rework something so inconsequential as a blog post, when there is laundry to be done, gall-darnit! Couldn't expose myself like that, now could I? It would be on par with pretending that I didn't smell anything in a BodyPump class full of women ("It wasn't me!") when I know in my heart that the female persuasion is simply just way too discerning when it comes to the subtleties of bodily function, now aren't we girls?

Best just to suck it up.

0 sweet nothing: