Sunday, June 04, 2006

fast forward 14 years...

Cousin #1: "Socks from Grandma again? What a boring present."

Cousin #2: "Well what's up with Auntie Winter giving books all the time? Blech!"

Cousin #3: "How about Gido? He gave me the same bottle of vitamin E he bought from that discount bin last Christmas! How many bottles did he buy of that stuff? 50?"

Cousin #1: "Yeah, everyone got a bottle."

Cousin #2: "I know what would make this Christmas better! Let's go shoot paint balls at people's bay windows!"

Cousin #3: "Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?"

***
Cousin #1: "Wow, this family reunion is really lame."

Cousin #2: "Yeah, we should like totally go and buy some beer as underage minors and drink it."

Cousin #3: "Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?"
***
Cousin #1: "So Cousin #2, I heard you got your learner's license."

Cousin #2: "Yeah."

Cousin #3: "We should take Gido's car for a joy ride even though we can't legally drive!"

Cousin #1: "Wow Cousin #3! Great idea! I can't believe you thought of that!"

0 sweet nothing: