Saturday, June 10, 2006

Q: How do you clean a dirty baby? A: With a baby shower!

SUBJECT: Out of the light of lazy weekends and hard liquor, and into the darkness of domesticity
-----------

Hi all. I hope you can join us as we bid au revoir to the wild cats that J. and S. currently are, before they turn into the GIANT LACTATING BOOBS that they are sure to become. I know. I speak from experience, my friends.

The deets:
Saturday, June 17th
Starting anytime after 5:00 pm and until my little Master and Commander STARTS SCREAMING HIS HEAD OFF AND FORCES YOU OUT AND INTO THE SANCTITY OF YOUR CONDOM SUPPLY
**** H. Drive, off of S.
Call 769-**** if you need directions getting here

This event is BYOB. I also speak from experience when I say that WE NEED TO FEED THESE PREGNANT WOMEN - AND FAST! - so I have compiled the following suggested list of BBQ appropriate dishes. Please pick one AND ADD OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR TO IT BEFORE J. AND S. RESORT TO EATING PACKETS OF ASPARTAME TO SATISFY THEIR SWEET TOOTHS. (Just kidding. But if you make a kick ass dessert, bring it. You will be the hero of pregnant women everywhere.)

Burgers - J.
Buns - W.
Pasta salad?
Caesar or garden salad?
Some kind of vegetable dish?
Dessert #1?
Dessert #2?
Chips and dip?
Pop?
Some kind of fake meat for L.?
EXTRA BOOZE?
EXTRA BOOZE?
Your specialty?
EXTRA BOOZE?

Please let me know if YOU HATE BABIES and cannot make it. I'll be sure to pass on your regrets to our guests of honour.

Can't wait to see you!

W. :)

PS - If you know of anyone else who is not on this list AND LIKES BABIES - or, at least, J. and S., please invite them. The more ADULTS I have to talk to talk to, the better!

0 sweet nothing: