Thursday, October 12, 2006

que sera, sera

I believe in fate. I believe that things happen the way they do for a reason. I believe that as long as you work hard, and try your best, good things will come your way, even if you're sometimes wondering when. Karma. Be a good person - be good to yourself, good to others - and whatever good great force whose hand draws our fate will give you a ride where you need to go, even if you're not quite sure where that is yet, even if you think you took a wrong turn somewhere back there, or missed some exit. This is what I believe for myself; this is what I believe for all of us. For you.

1 sweet nothing:

Anonymous said...

i know what that means! what will be, will be! go matt!

but that's only if that's in spanish. if it's not then i'm wrong. -crosses fingers-

i personally don't beleive in fate. but i haven't spent much time thinking about it. because whether or not someone planned my life out doesn't really affect what'll happen to me. what'll happen will happen regardless of if it already was planned to happen or not... or something like that.