Friday, November 10, 2006

workplace crushes I have had (in no particular order)

1. A baked potato topped with brown beans, cooked mixed vegetables and grated cheddar cheese at Bonanza. (Ahh, luscious, luscious carbo loading, with nary a run in sight. How I miss yee.)

2. Jim. Even though I don't work in The Office, and I know it's just a show, I. Heart. Jim. Like, REALLY heart Jim.

3. At the first job I had when I moved to Ottawa, we had a secret Santa exchange at my boss' house one afternoon. J.'s gift was a baby bonsai tree in delicately wrapped paper. A BABY BONSAI TREE. Who wouldn't have a secret work crush on a guy that buys baby bonsai trees for secret Santa exchanges?

4. Adoring and Wonderful Husband. Only he wasn't Adoring and Wonderful Husband then. See what after work Friday cinq à sept drinks - preferably double G and Ts, and preferably 6 to 10 of them - can do?

5. Jim from The Office. Did I mention Jim?

0 sweet nothing: